Search This Blog

Monday, May 16, 2016

Md Mahfuzur Rahaman

About me :

My Picture
Md Mahfuzur Rahaman
I would like to work in an institution where his dynamic will remain tidy.

That institution as prestigious. I can prove myself worthy of that institution and to speak to me, my work will show proper respect to me and authorities at the appropriate place. I want to work in an organization where all kinds of work in order to maintain her independence rules, the right to speak. Such a platform would be good for me to see where I can create something like this, and that will make history, which means I honor my work when incurred. Because, I like to create


Study life: 
I am S.S.C Complete in 2000 year from Agrabad Govt. Colony High School Agrabad Govt. Colony High Schoool. H.S.C completed in 2004 year from Islamia Degree College Sadarghat road chittagong Islamia University College.


Working Life: My working life start from 2001 year. 
Firstly i worked theater Theater 
Secondly worked local NGO TALF (Theater & Arts for Less Fortunate)
Thirdly worked Trading Firm C & F Agent
Fourthly worked Online Shop KARIGOR.COM 
Fifthly worked Production House Media Karigor
Finally i tried my self business Event Management Company.

See More:About Me & Extra Experience (linkedin)
1): About me & more
2): About me on twitter
3): This way 
  
Thank You All.

1 comment:

  1. আপনার ব্লগ অনেক ভাল হইছে।

    ReplyDelete